Litchfield, New Hampshire
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Purchased a 30' above ground pool liner with a 20 year warranty and this winter it split just above the seam.The split was over 3 feet long.

I had a bladder and chemicals to winterize the pool as well as, a pool cover. I found out a 20 year warranty means nothing unless they feel it's a manufacturer defect. The warranty is really just to entice the buyer to purchase and give you a false sense of security that the expensive price you paid for the liner has a company standing behind their product. Warranty is a joke and they offer no refund or replacement under the warranty.

Liner lasted barely 4 years. I will not be replacing the liner using this company. Submitted claim with pictures and they were quick to reply and deny the coverage by the warranty.

I work for a manufacturing company and we would not treat customers that way.We would be out of business with that kind of service.

Had an Experience with National Pool Wholesalers?

Comments

Seems like its not National Pool Wholesalers you have an issue with, its the Manufacturer, GLI Pool Products.. who appears to make the liners.

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more