Litchfield, New Hampshire
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Purchased a 30' above ground pool liner with a 20 year warranty and this winter it split just above the seam.The split was over 3 feet long.

I had a bladder and chemicals to winterize the pool as well as, a pool cover. I found out a 20 year warranty means nothing unless they feel it's a manufacturer defect. The warranty is really just to entice the buyer to purchase and give you a false sense of security that the expensive price you paid for the liner has a company standing behind their product. Warranty is a joke and they offer no refund or replacement under the warranty.

Liner lasted barely 4 years. I will not be replacing the liner using this company. Submitted claim with pictures and they were quick to reply and deny the coverage by the warranty.

I work for a manufacturing company and we would not treat customers that way.We would be out of business with that kind of service.

Had an Experience with National Pool Wholesalers?

Comments

Anon

Seems like its not National Pool Wholesalers you have an issue with, its the Manufacturer, GLI Pool Products.. who appears to make the liners.

Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more